- Your entry must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Monday 10/2/20
- Your work must include our logo as the main character. It does not have to include the words “Candi Creative”
- You can do anything to the logo, however we are looking for work that inspires a sense of creativity and or excitement.
- You must submit your work as a still image of at least 300dpi and 1500 x 1500 pixels, or a piece of film at 1080 running at 25fps and no longer than 6 seconds. The work should be silent.
- Still image – this could be a digitally produced graphic, or a scan of a charcoal drawing, or a photograph of your friends bent into the classic C in a C logo.
- Film – this could be a hand drawn animation, a computer generated 3d model, a stop motion animation, some weird film involving cosplay and the logo.
- You can work in a group and this can include other students and friends who do not go to CANDI.
- You must not create work that is in any way offensive or obscene. You must not engage in any illegal or dangerous activities when making your work or act in a manner that could bring the college into disrepute.
- All aspects of your work must belong to you, or if you are using another person’s work you must have permission.
- Equipment can be borrowed from the hub to make you work. Speak to email@example.com
- The prizes will be awarded by a panel that include our student management board and the two staff mentors Simon Oatley and Martin Ford. The panel’s decision will be final.
- By entering the competition you are allowing us to use your work to illustrate our work and advertise our services.
- Any questions should be sent to info @ candicreative.co.uk and if the question concerns everyone we will post it here
Good luck – we’re looking forward to seeing you extraordinary work